💙ORGANIC JAPANESE MATCHA GREEN POWER TEA ☕️100gm HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTION☕️
Our Matcha green tea powder is 100 % original, organic certified, natural and premium quality which is 100% safe, 100% natural, 100% pure organic, and non mixed. Matcha is a variety of fine, powdered green tea used particularly in the Japanese tea ceremony, as well as to flavor and dye foods such as mochi and soba noodles, green tea ice cream and a variety of wagashi (Japanese confectionery). Matcha is made from shade-grown tea leaves also used to make gyokuro, unlike other forms of powdered tea, such as powdered sencha.
How to make a cup of Matcha
1. Rinse the cup with hot water, let the matcha come to room temperature and sift through a fine strainer
2. Using a bamboo tea scoop, place 1 1/2 to 2 teascoops of matcha into the tea bowl; or, measure out a rounded 1/2 teaspoonful. Adjust the amount of matcha to your taste.
3. Add about 1/4 to 1/3 cup of hot simmering purified water. This is a guideline for a typical bowl of tea; amounts can be adjusted to your preference.
4. Briskly whisk the tea and hot water using a bamboo tea whisk. Begin slowly to dissolve the matcha, then move very briskly back and forth as fast as you can in the middle of the tea bowl. The whisk should be vertical and barely touching the bottom of the bowl. When a soft light foam has developed, slowly lift the whisk from the center of the bowl.
5. Drink the matcha immediately.Benefits of Matcha-AN ANTIOXIDANT POWERHOUSEOne of the major health benefits of matcha tea is that it delivers a mega dose of antioxidants in every sip.
According to the latest innovation in antioxidant research, matcha is packed with exponentially more antioxidants than any other ‘superfoodAmongst its many health benefits, matcha…Is packed with antioxidants including the powerful EGCgBoosts metabolism and burns caloriesDetoxifies effectively and naturallyCalms the mind and relaxes the bodyIs rich in fiber, chlorophyll and vitaminsEnhances mood and aids in concentrationProvides vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesiumPrevents diseaseLowers cholesterol and blood sugarWhy is matcha better than loose leaf tea?Every day, countless people throw away valuable antioxidants and minerals. While seemingly unimaginable, that’s exactly what happens when you brew a cup of green tea because water can only extract a fraction of green teas benefits. The majority actually remains unused, trapped in the tea leaves. In reality, the only way to truly take advantage of green teas full potential is to consume the entire leaf. But that doesn’t mean you need to start eating tea leaves. The simplest solution is to just enjoy a bowl of matcha. Because matcha is straight, stoneground tea leaves, matcha provides you with green teas powerful arsenal of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and amino acids in a way no other green tea can.Why is matcha tea considered an anti-oxidant powerhouse?One of the biggest buzz words in nutrition, antioxidants are naturally occurring chemical compounds that prevent aging and chronic diseases. Nowadays, a variety of fruits and vegetables are lauded for their antioxidant properties, leading to a host of products with all kinds of claims. But matcha is unparalleled in comparison. Firstly, matcha is packed with exponentially more antioxidants