Aztec Indian Healing Clay for Face Mask Natural -1lb
Aztec Secret Healing 100% Natural Bentonite Clay
This Natural Indian Healing Clay is betonies clay from Death Valley, California USA.
- Deep pore cleaning with 100% natural calcium betonies clay 1lb
- Does not contain: Additives, fragrances, animal products
- Important Note: Do not leave clay mask on skin longer than 5-10 mins for delicate skin; this will prevent redness/drying
- Important Note 2: Please read and follow all manufacturer directions before using. Slight redness of the skin is normal and will disappear in about 30 minutes after use.
- Use for acne and blemishes. Use it once per week.
Directions for use:
- Mix the clay with equal parts of apple cider vinegar or water. It is best to use a glass, pottery, or wooden bowl. Stir the mixture until it is a smooth paste - add more clay or liquid as needed. Apply 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick layer of clay to the face or other areas and let it dry. Drying times vary, but times are generally 5 minutes for delicate skin and 15- 20 minutes for normal skin. You will feel a pulling and tightening sensation.
- Remove clay by washing with warm water. A slight redness may appear after removing the clay. This is normal and will disappear in approximately 30minutes. This indian healing clay helps to remove dirt and impurities from the pores of the skin. The clay is beneficial for deep pore cleansing of the skin.
- Now you can enjoy the benefits of clay in your own home. One pound of Clay makes 10-15 clay packs. Clay can be used by the whole family men and women. Mix some up and feel on your face.
- No additives, No additives, No fragrances, No animal test and No animal products.
- Use only 100% apple cider vinegar. Raw is preferable Discontinue if rash appears. For external use only. Ingredients...Bentonite: 100% pure Natural Clay.
- Antioxidant Mask Mix equal parts of Indian Healing Clay with brewed green tea and 500 mg. of Vitamin C with bioflavonoids (open up a capsule). Apply to skin, allow to dry and rinse. Green Tea is currently being studied for its antioxidant, antibacterial, and cancer killing properties.
- Honey Mask Mix equal parts Indian Healing Clay with apple cider vinegar, add1 tablespoon raw honey. Apply to skin, allow to dry10 minutes and rinse with warm water. This mask is similar to a mask used by Cleopatra in her beauty ritual.